In 2013, Fashion Design Chair Rosemary Brantley founded the Otis Sustainability Alliance, a group of creative leaders from the fields of fashion, design, art, and higher education who are committed to advancing the environmental, social, educational, and economic dimensions of sustainability through our work as artists, designers, and educators. It was launched with inaugural members Nike, Patagonia, Disney, Eddie Bauer, Quiksilver, and Todd Oldham at the 2013 Scholarship Benefit and Fashion Show. In 2014, Under Armour一道本不卡免费高清 joined the Alliance, and Prairie Underground joined in 2017.
- Learn: Share information and engage in dialogue with the Otis community about sustainability practices, and priorities as well as the challenges facing your industry or company.
- Explore: Opportunities abound to make use of Otis students and faculty as a think-tank and testing ground for new ideas, methods, materials, and equipment where creativity, innovation, and environmental concerns merge.
- Collaborate: Help build Otis’ talent-rich pipeline of cutting-edge designers who have the training and vision to create the best products for environmentally-conscious and socially-enlightened consumers.
- Influence: Work together to educate consumers on evolving sustainability issues in fashion, art, and design.
- Lead: Participate in the Otis Sustainability Alliance and put your company at the forefront of environmental education and consumer recognition of sustainability leadership.
For more information contact Jill Zeleznik, Chair, Fashion Design, 310-665-6875.